I was on CityLine yesterday and got to share my friend Robin’s Rolo Pretzel recipe. This could very possibly be the easiest treat I’ve ever made. Seriously. Ridiculously. Good.
Robin?s Rolo Pretzels
- Mini Twisted Pretzels
- Rolos (pick up a few of the economy 4 packs from the grocery store)
- Whole Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Fill a baking sheet by laying out mini twisted pretzels all over it.
- Top each pretzel with a Rolo.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a whole pecan on top of the Rolo. The Rolo will be soft enough to press down without caramel spilling everywhere.
- Enjoy! (and make lots ? they?ll disappear in no time!)